- New Metallic Color Chart for the IMD/FIM Ink System
NORIPHAN® HTR N
- Proell Statement on COVID-19Security measures
- NORIPHAN® HTR N 990 NC - non-conductive black for IMD/FIM technologya carbon-free, non-conductive black for printed electronic applications
- NoriCure® HC-1 - Hard Coat Screen Printing LacquerUV-curing screen printing lacquer showing excellent scratch and abrasion resistance.
- NoriCure® EVO is a new UV curing screen printing ink for laminated PC cards
- Effect Pigment ColorsPearlescent & Chameleon Color Shades for Screen Printing Applications
- Norilux® DC - Abrasion Resistant Dual-Cure Screen Printing LacquerNorilux® DC is a formable, abrasion resistant Dual-Cure screen printing lacquer. Norilux® DC can be used as protection lacquer or hard coat on PC and PMMA films.
- Welcome to K 2019The world’s leading trade fair for the plastics industry takes place from 16-23 October2019 in Duesseldorf.
- Press Release Automotive Interiors Expo 2019The show is about quality, color, texture, touch, feel and innovation. Specialty finishes are a strong theme of the expo, with some companies offering plastic compounding and master batching, metallized plastics and chrome-look plastics, and others presenting hot foil stamping and film insert molding.
Automotive Interiors Expo will take place in Stuttgart Exhibition Centre from 21th to 23th May 2019.
You will find us in hall 4 stand A4275.
- Press Release FESPA 2019FESPA Global Print Expo is Europe's largest trade fair for screen printing, speciality and wide format print manufacturing and supplies.
It will take place in Munich Exhibition Centre from 14th to 17th May 2019.
You will find us in hall A6 stand A12.
- Press Release FAKUMA 2018Fakuma is the world’s leading technical event for industrial plastics processing. It will take place in the fully occupied Friedrichshafen Exhibition Centre from 16th to 20th October 2018. You will find us in hall A4 stand 4120.
- Press Release glasstec 2018Also this year we are exhibitor at glasstec.
The international trade fair will take place from 23th to 26th October 2018 in Duesseldorf.
You will find us in hall 12/C45.