One or two-component screen printing ink for PVC, pretreated polyester films and polyolefines, acrylics, polycarbonate, leather, wood, metal, paper and cardboards (NoriPUR replaces PUR®-ZK)Contáctenos ahora!
Area of Application and General Characteristics
NoriPUR® is a fast drying universal printing ink.
Depending on the intended use, NoriPUR® can be processed as a one-component or two-component ink. When printed as a one-component ink on thermoplastic substrates, the prints can be thermoformed. When used as a two-component ink, NoriPUR® shows good resistance to chemicals, cleaning agents and fuels.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Application Chart for Pad Printing Inks28 KB
- Product Range Pad Printing Inks2 MB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks 12.201826 KB
- Pad Printing Theory & Practice262 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Pad Printing Inks Color Information - High Opaque Color Shades165 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries925 KB