Norifin® PP N
Physically drying one-component solvent based ink system for printing on untreated polypropylene.Contáctenos ahora!
Area of Application and General Characteristics
Norifin® PP N is also suitable for printing on polycarbonate, acrylic glass, paper and cardboard. In these cases resistance pretests are necessary.
Norifin® PP N does constitutionally not contain any pigments based on toxic heavy metals (DIN EN 71, part 3).
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Application Chart for Pad Printing Inks28 KB
- Product Range Pad Printing Inks2 MB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks 12.201826 KB
- Pad Printing Theory & Practice262 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Pad Printing Inks Color Information - High Opaque Color Shades165 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries925 KB