Ink system for printing on untreated polypropylene
Physically drying one-component ink for printing on untreated and pre-treated polypropylene.
The adhesion of the ink film depends on the quality of the polypropylene, i.e. on the method of manufacture, the composition of the compound and, in particular, any surface impurities caused by mold release agents or exuding ingredients.
NoriProp N is also excellently suitable for pad printing.
NoriProp N shows comparatively good resistances to hand perspiration and creams.
Pad printing applications :
- medical instruments (syringes and bags)
- office supplies, writing instruments
- advertising material
Pad printing processing:
The ink is easily processable, regardless of whether the machine is equipped with an open well or closed cup.
- conventional pads and clichés can be used
- excellent printability and reproduction of detail
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Application Chart for Pad Printing Inks28 KB
- Product Range Pad Printing Inks2 MB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks27 KB
- Pad Printing Theory & Practice262 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Pad Printing Inks Color Information - High Opaque Color Shades165 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries925 KB